TERMS OF SALE
Accepted payment methods
Advance Bank Transfer
In the first case it will be customer care to send the receipt of the payment made so that the order can be shipped.
In the second case the payment takes place automatically at the time of the conclusion of the order and we will immediately prepare and dispatch the goods.
Prices and product characteristics
The characteristics of the products are listed on the online catalogue, the prices not entered are communicated by e-mail on request.
Studio d’Arte Santagostino ships all over Europe by UPS Courier at the cost of 20 euros for Italy and 40 euros for the remaining countries, the desparding costs vary according to the size of the parcel and will be calculated when inserting a CAP or a Shipping address. For shipments outside the European territory please contact us to have a personalized quotation.
Alternatively it is possible to collect the goods at our premises without additional shipping costs.
The shipping times in Italy are from one to three days maximum. For the foreign countries on average are one week, the timing can vary according to the rules and rules applied by the customs of each country, the customs policies vary considerably from country to country.
Conformity of the reception
If the packaging presents imperfections or evident signs of damage it will be necessary to immediately check the status of the painting received and accept it only if it does not present any damage, otherwise proceed to reject the goods indicating the motivation On the courier’s Letter of carriage. In the event that the courier refuses to wait for verification of the control of the painting you can accept the goods by affixing the inscription “Accepted with control reserve” on the letter of carriage.
Right of withdrawal
According to the Dlgs 206/2005 (and Directive 2011/83/EU), if the customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his or her professional activity, or does not make the purchase indicating in the order form to Studio d’Arte Santagostino di Mohamed Ahmed Aly Badran a VAT reference), is entitled to withdraw from the purchase agreement within 14 calendar days for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as below Indicated:
The customer must send to Studio d’Arte Santagostino di Mohamed Ahmed Aly Badran, a communication by e-mail (email@example.com) within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods.
Once the aforementioned notice of withdrawal has been received, Studio d’Arte Santagostino di Mohamed Ahmed Aly Badran will quickly inform the customer of the instructions on how to return the goods that must be received within the following 14 days of Calendar. In The absence of this e-mail make sure that the request has been correctly received by Studio d’Arte Santagostino di Mohamed Ahmed Aly Badran.
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
– The right applies to the product purchased in its entirety;
– The purchased goods must be intact and returned if possible in the original packaging, complete in all its parts;
– In accordance with the law, the costs of dispatch relating to the return of the goods shall be borne by the customer;
– The shipment, until the time of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
– Upon arrival of the returned goods, the product will be promptly examined to assess the conditions and, in case of damage, the Studio d’Arte Santagostino di Mohamed Ahmed Aly Badran will accept the parcel and may eventually communicate to the customer Of the incident (within 5 working days from the receipt of the asset in its warehouses), to allow it to promptly file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured). In this eventuality, the product will be made available to the customer for its restitution, at the same time cancelling the request for withdrawal.
If the controlled goods are not damaged in any way, the refund will be made by bank transfer within 14 calendar days after receipt of the goods.
It will be customer care to promptly provide the following data:
– Order number;
– Personal data (name, surname, etc.);
– Bank details on which to obtain the transfer (Cod. IBAN of the holder of the receipt/invoice).
Disputes and complaints
For any kind of communication, contestation or complaint is available to the customers the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For civil disputes relating to the application of this contract territorial jurisdiction is that of the Siena forum.
Online consumer dispute resolution
The consumer residing in Europe must be aware of the fact that the European Commission has set up an online platform providing an alternative dispute resolution tool.
This instrument may be used by the European consumer to resolve in a non-judicial way any dispute relating to and/or arising from contracts for the sale of goods and services concluded on the net.
Therefore, if you are a European consumer, you can use this platform to resolve any dispute arising from the online contract with the Studio d’Arte Santagostino di Mohamed Ahmed Aly Badran. The platform is available at the following link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.